In order to make sure your stay is as pleasant as possible, for both you and the local people, please pay attention to the following points so that together we can strive for sustainable and responsible tourism development.
- Do not buy or use services from street vendors or brokers.
- Do not give money or candy to street children.
- Do not take photos of children without permission from their parents or guardians.
- Do not throw garbage on the street, place it into garbage bins.
- Do not buy products derived from hunting or deforestation.
- Do not take part in noisy activities after 10pm.
- Respect local customs and traditions.